Here are our Upper Primary School under Corporate Educational Agency
St. Thomas UP School started on 1944 under the leadership of Rev.Fr. Joseph Kuthoor. Land of the school was donated by Thazhe illampool Kunchiraman Nair. The functioning of the school went on smoothly after Mr. N J John joined As H M on 1st April 1944.
Phone: (+91) 04935-245330 (office) Email: email@example.com